Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Revolution OS Movie & wireless NIC's

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Revolution OS Movie & wireless NIC's
From: Anne McCadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:03:06 -0500

I know and understand your situation David.  We are very glad that you
made the tapes for us.  There were some people from the group there, but
they didn't show up until around lunch and I had expected a few people
to showup to help out in the morning.  As it turned out, I helped out
Brian with Better Built PC and he helped me out.  One set of CD's was a
credit card purchase and I would have lost the sale if it hadn't been
for Brian's credit card machine.

We were very busy and the time went by fast.  For lunch I ate a little
box of popcorn and I was starved when I left for the day when they were
closing and shutting everything down.  Next time I will take a lunch
break or pack a lunch.  I'll have a little cheese with my ....... ttyl
~Anne