Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Revolution OS Movie & wireless NIC's

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Revolution OS Movie & wireless NIC's
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:31:45 -0500

Your experiances are typical of what to expect. That's one of the reasons I
don't care to be involved with doing the Saturday Sale.  When we first started,
Linux was in the news and we would have lots of people inquire about it. But as
time went on, fewer and fewer people seemed interested.  I don't know whether it
was because we wern't trying hard enough, or whether the newness of it had worn
off. Either way, it made for some long boring Saturdays.

If you want to try again next month, I'll see if I can make you some signs and a
hand-out for the booth.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx