Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Virtual POP3 and IMAP server

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Virtual POP3 and IMAP server
From: "lowell" <lowell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 14:59:09 -0500

Question: All this mua talk has inspired me to look at Mutt again,
and I tried to send myself a message but "me@localhost.localdomain"
is what it wanted to call me, which of course is not who my isp thinks
I am so it bounced. THAT got me to looking for a Mutt.cfg file of some
sort but I couldn't find one.
The upshot of which is: Where should I look to tell Mutt my particulars?