Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: DNS-domain name for home network?

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: DNS-domain name for home network?
From: "Larry Bottorff" <mrprenzl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 23:21:35 -0500

This was all about getting Oracle client stuff to work on Windoze and talk
to my ora-on-linux box. It works now and I just have two machines, so I just
used Carl's advice and set it up on the hosts files. If I ever get a job
again (read when I move out of Kansas), I hope to work where they already
have this kind of stuff figured out....

Larry Bottorff
Moundridge, Kansas
mrprenzl@xxxxxxxxxx