Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Quake2 woes...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Quake2 woes...
From: Greg House <ghouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:40:48 -0600

It's bizarre, that's almost exactly what I did, same downloads, followed the
instructions from the Quake-HOWTO that came with Mandrake. Yet, I get a
seg fault every time I try and run the SVGAlib version, and the X version runs
ok, but displays the image squished into half of the window it creates.

Greg