Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Hardware question.......

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Hardware question.......
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 15:29:22 -0600

> ..... would seem to point to a replacement of the fan or power supply.  On
that topic,
> if the fan is old enough to have gone bad.....

No the whole system is less than six months old and is under a warenty.. but
I have to pay shipping to the repair station of the whole system... be with
out my main system for about six weeks.. (or longer)

I am leaning towards the power supply replacement this time around myself
anyway.. just wanted to know what others might do.