Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Potato on CD

To: aclug discussion <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Potato on CD
From: Ryan Claycamp <ryanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 01:10:50 -0600

Now that Debian has frozen potato, I would like to upgrade my
computer.  However, I am stuck with a 56k modem and don't look forward
to a day long download session.  Could someone with a fast connection,
a CD burner, and the time please burn me a copy of potato and bring it
to Monday's meeting?  I will gladly pay for the media and your time.

Thanks,
Ryan