Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Potato on CD

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Potato on CD
From: Ryan Claycamp <claycamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:46:42 -0600

John Goerzen wrote:

> AFAIK there are not yet potato CD images.
>
> -- John
>
> Ryan Claycamp <ryanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Now that Debian has frozen potato, I would like to upgrade my
> > computer.  However, I am stuck with a 56k modem and don't look forward
> > to a day long download session.  Could someone with a fast connection,
> > a CD burner, and the time please burn me a copy of potato and bring it
> > to Monday's meeting?  I will gladly pay for the media and your time.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ryan

Since something developed today, I won't be able to make it to tonight's
meeting.  I will probably take my computer over to my fiance's
Wheatshocker apartment, drop in a NIC, and upgrade to potato that way.
Can't wait until Southwind rolls out their DSL support.

Ryan
--
Visit the Guernsey Aviation web page - http://www.guernseyaviation.com/