Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] Feist ISP...

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] Feist ISP...
From: "David Carmichael" <dec29111@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:17:24 -0500

Carl -

All of my troubles have been traced to the 'FEIST' 'trunk' with the help of
"SWB". (I was driving them crazy as 'SWB' to the point that they were
stopping by just to make sure that everything was fine!)

I find it funny that your friend was having troubles with the 56K 'Cardinal'
modem [unless they had the 'WIN' modem version] as in PC Magazine it won a
number of tests beating even the 'USR' modems being sold at the same time
(about three years ago)... shoot I may be wrong but I think that you
purchased from me my older 33.6 USR modem? When I upgraded

David E Carmichael