Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Problem with ISP...

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Problem with ISP...
From: "Patrick Klee" <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 15:16:02 -0700

Hey guys,
    I switched to SouthWind and need to get my old account with Feist off of the mailing list for you are all probable getting error messages.  I went to Texas, and next thing I know someone had my password.  Let me give you some advice..

If you get slicked into getting Feist, don't, I had to give them my password and then they repeated it back to me.  SouthWind doesn't do that.

Secondly, SouthWind doesn't charge to change your password every month.  SouthWind is AWSOME.

Anyway, What is up with the demo day?  I didn't hear from Clint, so I assumed everything is going okay.  I can still bring my computer to demonstrate X11amp, but can't do internet with the custome install, just server and workstation which is what I have now.  Well, I will see you guys Monday, and let me know Clint, what I need to do to get my old email addy off of the list.

Patrick