Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] SPAM well sort of...... DVD player

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] SPAM well sort of...... DVD player
From: "David Carmichael" <dec29111@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 15:50:32 -0500

 want to upgrading my DVD player to one that has 'DTS' output feature.

So I am seeing if anybody here would want to purchase a nine month old basic function DVD player:

Toshiba SD-2107

[(AC/3 coaxial output) SVideo out along with standard analog audio/video.]

I paid $250.00 for this unit in Dec'98

I am asking $150.00 for it now.

Anybody interested?

<<Like all DVD players your TV must have A/V inputs or purchase an RF converter, due to copy protection you most likely can not run the A/V through your VCR for RF out unless your VCR is over ten years old>>

David E Carmichael