Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Problem with ISP...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Problem with ISP...
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:45:21 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999, Patrick Klee wrote:

> If you get slicked into getting Feist, don't, I had to give them my
> password and then they repeated it back to me.  SouthWind doesn't do
> that.
>
> Secondly, SouthWind doesn't charge to change your password every
> month.  SouthWind is AWSOME.

Heh...  SouthWind's parent company, OneMain.com, bought Feist recently and
merged it into SouthWind.  Everything that was Feist is now being run by
SouthWind people.  They're making changes slowly, so if you have a "Feist"
account things are probably still quite a bit different than a regular
SouthWind account.

It makes it really funny when someone tells me that Feist is so much
better than SouthWind.  :)

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Don't do dat, it hurts my wittle bwain.