Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] Please help ACLUG

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] Please help ACLUG
From: "David Carmichael" <dec29111@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:08:36 -0500

Went to fill out form and received the following error:

404 Document Not Found
Greetings! You have reached complete.org, home of a vast array of
information online. Unfortunately, something bad has happened. You might
want to check the URL that you entered; there may have been a mistake
entering it. Or, you may have followed an outdated link from an old website.

The bad URL you tried to display is:
http://www.complete.org/ACLUG/Surveys/ACLUG_Survey/submitSurvey

David E Carmichael