Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] NIS Settings

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] NIS Settings
From: "David Carmichael" <dec29111@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 23:08:48 -0500

From the number of posting that I have read in the LINUX based newsgroups it
seems that I am not the only 'WinHead' that is having troubles connecting a
Linux box to their home Per-To-Per network...

OK can anybody point me to an OUTLINED 'STEP-BY-STEP' "HOW TO" to connect a
Linux Box to a Windows Box in Window Terms With maybe even screen shoots...

I have been trying now for close to three weeks and as I said before,,, ,,
,now have my network settings so messed up its not even funny... .. .because
now every time I start up the Linux system I am now getting all sort of
network errors and now getting CORE DUMPS.

David E Carmichael