Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] Linux on store shelves

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] Linux on store shelves
From: John Alexander <john.alexander@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:05:14 -0600

Go take a look in Borders on North Rock Road. They had boxed 5.2 for Intel and
Alpha, as well as PowerTools (snagged mine when I saw it, haven't had a chance
to play yet). I also seem to remember that they had Caldera boxed, but don't
quote me on that last.

PS: Anybody take notes during the last meeting, got stuck freezing my tuckas
off in NY state!
JA