Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Info Request

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Info Request
From: JOHNSTONE JEREMY S <jsjohnst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:40:10 -0500 (CDT)

We sure have a lot of relative newbies in this group... oh well, I love to
help out. What drivers do you need? I know of drivers for almost anything
(besides USB.... argggg... and yes I know there are alpha drivers but they
don't do anything) Also, what are your problems with Plug n' Pray? This
seems to be a big problem with a lot of people but I have never understood
why. Every card in my system is PnP yet I don't have any problems. Yet, I
also don't use any "generic" brands. (Matrox & S3 video, Advansys &
Adaptec scsi, SB sound, Intel & 3Com & AMD (chipset) & linksys network,
etc.