Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Info Request

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Info Request
From: Bob Deep <bobd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:22:31 -0500

> Name:
        Bob  (Nobody can say the last name, so don't worry about it)
> First ver. of linux used (kernel version):
        2.0.20
> First release used (distribution):
        Slackware
> Favorite release:
        Red Hat (But it is far from perfect!)
> Current ver and release:
        Red Hat 5.1 (Kernel 2.0.34+)
> Most used linux machine specs:
        (home1) 486DX/66 32 M Ram 5.3 Gig HD
        (home2) PII/233  32 M Ram 3.2 Gig HD (Soon to be installed..)
        (Work) PPro/200 64 M Ram 3.2 Gig HD
> Projects you have worked on / developed for linux:
        Various internal project for work...
> your linux "specialties":
        Installing new software and Kernel configs...
        Development of C++ and JAVA applications
> favorite linux site:
        Linux Documentation Project, of course...
> current needs/interests for linux:
        Java and OO development tools
> ideas for linux improvement:
        Expanded support for PNP (I cannot wait for it).
        Device drivers for specific interfaces

-= bob =-