Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
[aclug-L] Info Request

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Info Request
From: JOHNSTONE JEREMY S <jsjohnst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 23:04:07 -0500 (CDT)

I would like to get a feel for the users who regulary post to this
maillist and I'm sure a few others would as well, so I created this simple
little survey. Obviously, you don't have to fill it out but I give thanks
to all who do because it lets everyone know your strengths (and weakness).

Name:
First ver. of linux used (kernel version):
First release used (distribution):
Favorite release:
Current ver and release:
Most used linux machine specs:
Projects you have worked on / developed for linux:
your linux "specialties":
favorite linux site:
current needs/interests for linux:
ideas for linux improvement: