Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Free software and warez

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Free software and warez
From: Bob Deep <bobd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 13:13:20 -0500

Bob Deep wrote:

> > I am not stating that I believe that all non-free intellictual
         ^^^
> > property is bad.  What I am saying is that non-free software is bad.

Uhh.. John... Dude, I'm sorry.  I was reading my reply to your post and
realized that I mis-read your statement...  My eyes over looked the
"not" and in my haste to post a reply I did not read over my post prior
to hitting the "send this blamed thing now" button....

So you don't have to flame me for that oversight, unless you want to.

-= bob =-

How did this get past the Editor!  Heads will roll....

Perhaps in this age we should revise the "think before you speak" rule
with, "read your reply carefuly before you post"... Naw.. It's too long.