Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: September 2002:
[webdev] Re: State of Website

To: webdev@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webdev] Re: State of Website
From: Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 03:49:45 -0500

Dale W Hodge wrote:

> [...]
I have a K6-2 300 CPU but no matching mobo.

Also have a K6-III 450 complete PC.  Small drive ( 6 gb ) since it has
been used as my firewall machine for the last 2 years. I am considering
going to one of the small firewall/routers and would certainly donate
the 300 CPU and maybe the full PC.  The full PC is in a full size tower
case with plenty of room for drives and hardware.

--jlv