Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: September 2002:
[webdev] Re: State of Website

To: webdev@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webdev] Re: State of Website
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:43:01 -0500

Lets begin development from scratch with VisualBasic and ASP.

By the time we give up on this, maybe PostNuke will be working :)

Failing that... Why did the group choose to move away from OpenACS?  Was it
defficient, or was PostNuke just "cooler" somehow?

And not to re-open an old can of worms... but why was Zope chosen against?

And are there any other new-on-the-scene packages that would be worth
considering?

-- Jonathan