Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: March 2002:
[webdev] Re: evolution

To: <webdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [webdev] Re: evolution
From: "John Alexander" <wicjra0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:29:16 -0600

Debian == Deviant? Maybe??
I don't think that aolserver does virtual, but it's been a LONG time since
I've looked the docs over. At least, it wasn't able to do name-based virtual
hosting, but you could put multiple servers on the same machine, if you had
aliasable (wordcheck) ip addresses available.

ja (tongue firmly in cheek)