Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: March 2002:
[webdev] Re: evolution

To: <webdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [webdev] Re: evolution
From: "Koji Hayakawa" <sylf00@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:09:34 -0600

I checked those FAQ engines out a while ago.  I'm not sure what I really
should be looking for in FAQ-O-Matic.  All of them claim to be pretty simple
stuff, but I don't know about that, especially if we want to incorporate
into some schematic system...  Zope, ACS, or plain php pages.

I remember some of them use plain text files for storage of data, some
others use sql database.  Some of them need to be compiled, others were
script pages.  I don't really know how these features would fit into the new
site design.

And also, would wiki itself be considered as a candidate for FAQ-O-Matic, or
is it just not good idea?

Koji