Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: May 2008:
Re: backup and synchronize to fastmail

To: Vincent Beffara <vbeffara+ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: backup and synchronize to fastmail
From: Alejandro Jakubi <jakubi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 12:12:02 -0300

On Sat, 17 May 2008, Vincent Beffara wrote:

> ... then run it on your FC6 cluster which does have the version you will=20
> be using, and point it to e.g. gmail or something with an imap server=20
> and no important data on it. Admittedly the configuration will not be=20

No, I do not have important data on my fastmail account.

> Actually I don't think many on this list would be using version 4=20
> anymore, so you will get your info more quickly by trying it yourself.

No, my question is about where is the documentation for this version 4.0.16.
It is much simpler and efficient to know its features by reading the
documentation than discover them by blind experimentation.

I have expected to receive a copy of this documentation or a pointer to it.
Meanwhile I have found this post:

http://lists.complete.org/offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx/2003/06/msg00002.html.gz

===