Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2003:
Re: Problem with two-way syncing

To: Jean-Michel Hiver <jhiver@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problem with two-way syncing
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:19:29 -0500

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 08:48:40AM +0100, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> By defaults these variables would be false for backwards compatibility.
>
> Do you think that'd be possible?
> Sorry to be such a luser with annoying feature requests :)

Yes, it's possible.  Please submit bug reports (see the manual for details
about that) requesting them -- one for the bi-directional folder sync, and
one for this.

Having said that, this is not going to be a high priority on my list since
I'm working on the imaplib rewrite right now.

However, a good patch will be speedily integrated! :-)