Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Mozilla crashes fixed!

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Mozilla crashes fixed!
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: 09 Sep 2003 22:12:56 -0500

Mozilla was very clogged with old emails, but it kept crashing when I
would try to delete out some of the old emails and spam.  Then when I
would restart mozilla after it crashed, then I would get another copy of
the emails.  It was a never ending cycle.  However....when I reinstalled
RedHat, I got all of my emails that I lost last fall, but I don't have
the recent emails.  I selected the wrong home partition for the
install.  All is not lost because I found some really good jokes in the
old emails.  ~Anne