Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Nor my system! Re: Virus found in your message Thank yo

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Nor my system! Re: Virus found in your message Thank you!
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 19:58:06 -0500

I have many stored emails in folders and subfolders that I need to keep.
 I will check out the conversion.  Good luck with the TNEF encoded (M$
mime encapsulated) attachments?  I get most of my emails from people who
use M$ and some are an attachment of an attachment.....sometimes 12 or
14 layers deep.  I don't know why they forward attachments that way.  ~Anne