Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2001:
[linux-help] Road Runner cable service

To: ACLUG Linux help <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Road Runner cable service
From: Ryan Claycamp <ryanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 23:17:51 -0600

I am looking at making the leap to broadband and it seems that Road
Runner would work best for me.  I would like to know what the
experiences of the people on the list are with the service and how it
works with Linux.  Do you let the cable people know you have Linux?
Is self-installation the best route?  Should I buy or rent the cable
modem?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan
--
"Men are from Macs.  Women are from VMS." Erwin, User Friendly
http://www.userfriendly.org/cartoons/archives/99dec/19991203.html