Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: May 2000:
[linux-help] configuring window manager Fvwm95

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] configuring window manager Fvwm95
From: j m wagle <jmwagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 09:36:07 -0500

I am using RedHat 6.0 and window manager Fvwm95.
My problem is that my user defined 'aliases' (such as ls='ls -l --color=yes',
definded in .bash_profile), which work very well in 'console' mode do NOT work
in my xsession!
How can I specify to Fvwm95, that I want to use my 'profiles'??
Sorry if I am not asking the question in a clearly understandable way.  I am
not a linux expert by any standard.

thanks in advance,
mike wagle,
wichita ks