Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: May 2000:
[linux-help] Antispam.

To: bristol <bristol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-help <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>, tlug <tlug@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Antispam.
From: Wang Min <wangmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 11:4:49 +0800

Hi,all,

My system is mandrake air 7.0 with postfix/sendmail running, we have offices
all around the country and the world as well, so they dial different ISPs and
we can't determine their dynamic IPs, most of them use the Mandrake box as the
SMTP server, how I can prevent my system from being spammed? One way I can make
out is to judge the FROM: field which is not a good idea actually.

Thanks.

Wang

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Wang Min
New Product Development Department
Beijing Highly Software Industry Co.,Ltd. http://www.highly.com.cn
E-Mail: wmin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Address: Gao Li 2000 Building, four floor,
         Shang Di Wu Street #5
         Shang Di Information Base
         Beijing,P.R.C.
ZIP Code: 100085