Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: April 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Setting up a Zip drive with Linux...How?

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Setting up a Zip drive with Linux...How?
From: ahughes <ahughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 21:33:33 +0000 (/etc/localtime)

You can use a scsi module - ppa.o, I think. The last I know, you couldn't
have the printer support and the zip support in the kernel at the
same time, so building both as modules would be the only way to have
access to both the zip and the printer. You'll need to remove the printer
module to use the zip disk, and remove the ppa.o module to use the
printer. At least, that's the way it was a year ago. Good luck!

Ann