Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2008:
[gopher] Re: Gopher server on shared host

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopher server on shared host
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

> > Thank you gentlemen for all your kind advice. But I think I'll stick
> > to SDF Lonestar's gopherspace service until I can get a solid internet
> > connection. Right now I use toll-free broadband dialup provided by
> > MaGlobe ISP.

> SDF is great, if you get a chance tell Stephen (SMJ) Zypher (Brandon)
> says hey and sorry I left the system so soon.  I had another project I
> had to move that needed my attention.

Stephen is a great guy. He and I usually both exhibit at the Vintage Computer
Festival every year (typically he brings the old AT&T 3B2, which still runs
pretty well).

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- You've become useful again. -- "Die Another Day" ---------------------------