Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2005:
[Freeciv] Re: siege

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: siege
From: Peter Schaefer <peter.schaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 23:25:47 +0200

How can a single unit lay siege to a city?

Since you don't want the simple rule of "Can't work tile if occupied",
why not simply use the ZOC rule that is already programmed, or at
least described in the help?

Now if you want a complex rule, I already said it should involve
factoring a large number ;-)