Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2005:
[Freeciv] unit stacking

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] unit stacking
From: Sam Steingold <sds@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:41:48 -0400

It makes sense that sinking a transport kills all its passengers.
One can argue that sinking a carrier should sink all its aircraft
(I would argue that this should leave the aircraft in the air with the
requirement of landing at the end of the turn).

It does not make any sense that 20 riflemen on one tile (non-fortress,
non-city) can be destroyed by a single armor attack because the top
riflemen unit is killed in the attack.

The MOO1 ship stacking makes much more sense to me.

<http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/> <http://www.iris.org.il>
<http://www.camera.org> <http://ffii.org/> <http://www.savegushkatif.org>
If abortion is murder, then oral sex is cannibalism.