Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: copyright infringement

To: Brandon Van Every <vanevery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: copyright infringement
From: michael <michael.hasselmann@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 02:24:17 +0200

Brandon Van Every wrote:
> So the world owes you cross-platform compatibility?  This is a >
> justification for
> ripping off a developer's intellectual property?

Who gives you the right to speak in such a way? It must be green-faced
jealousy, otherwise there's no explaination for your sense of
destruction.

I mean, are you such a bad programmer? If you have to answer this
question with "Yes!" or even "No, I'm not a programmer at all!" it could
explain your hate for open source projects.

btw, is that the only way for you to get attention?

With best regards, Michael Hasselmann