Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: lighthouse-wonder

To: "Sean Connor" <sec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: lighthouse-wonder
From: "Sam BC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 22:01:32 -0000

Rather than trying to be the same as _any_ game, FreeCiv ought to draw some
inspiration from the Civ games, but try to actually break away as it's own
game in the same style, maybe try to increase the scope and the technologies
on the basis of more recent developments...

"They should either come down and say hello, or they should go away."

Sam BC