Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: September 2003:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: 1.14 translations

To: evyscr@xxxxxxxxx, freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: 1.14 translations
From: "Duarte Loreto" <happyguy_pt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 00:13:46 +0100

   Hello!

I'm a bit affraid of commiting this one as I don't want to step on anyones'
foot. In this case, on the toes of "official ro translator". On the other
hand, I think it would be a waist if 1.14.1 got out on the streets without
an updated translation just because the "official" is unreachable.

How is this kind of issue usually dealt inside freeciv? Should I commit?

By the way... I've been commiting po files because I don't bother doing it
and I think it is a good way to further help the project (besides just
translating to Portuguese). And because I have the CVS access. Shouldn't the
other translators all have the access too?

Egor: "Romania furte bunna!" (is misspelled, but I hope you get it :)

Be happy!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"