Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: September 2003:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: 1.14 translations

To: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: 1.14 translations
From: Sini Ruohomaa <sini.ruohomaa@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:57:39 +0300

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 19:25, Jason Short wrote:
> Egor Vyscrebentsov wrote:
> Several new translatable strings have been added or changed.  In
> particular, there have been several corrections to the civ1 ruleset.

My connection to cvs.freeciv.net was acting up vigorously this morning;
is there a way for me to get a fresh S1_14 freeciv.pot file without
downloading all of the code? (It would seem to me that there is no
"ready" po-template there, and I'd guess that the pot you can download
from the localization page is for the main branch and not the stable
one.) I have the main branch code checked out, and have updated (the
main branch) fi.po against it, but I'm also under the impression that
S1_14 differs enough from this that changes are necessary.

--Sini Ruohomaa, a bit confused with branching CVS's.