Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11382) Data: Byzantine nation

To: nmav@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11382) Data: Byzantine nation
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <markstedt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:24:23 -0700

I found sources that say that the language spoken by the Byzantines is
classified as 'Medieval Greek' or 'Byzantine Greek'.

I have only found fragments of information about this language though.
Mount Athos in northern Greece for example, known as "Agio Oros" in
Modern Greek but "Hagion Oros" in Medieval Greek.

Using this form of Greek would of course be ideal. :)

--Daniel