Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#14652) Patch proposal: resources cleanup

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#14652) Patch proposal: resources cleanup
From: "Jerome Plut" <Jerome.Plut@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 02:26:47 -0800

Septimo Idus Decembres MMV scripsit Jason Short :
> Ruleset compatilbity is not necessary (nor is network or tileset
> compatilibity).  However you do have to updated all 4 of the rulesets
> (tilesets) in svn.

Joined: resources.diff.gz, diff against SVN trunk.

Indeed, I forgot to update the three other rulesets. Here is a new
patch that updates all of them (and, if the patch eventually gets
committed and if anyone has a terrain.ruleset to update, I can mail a
Perl script that does the update).