Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12266) patch: supporting variable numbers of trade rou

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12266) patch: supporting variable numbers of trade routes
From: "Benoit Hudson" <bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:41:16 -0800

> > This is a slightly-tested patch
>
> By which I mean:
> - 8-AI game to 2000, no problems.
> - 1-human game trying to find problems, changing the
>   constant in city_max_trade_routes to 2 but leaving
>   NUM_TRADEROUTES unchanged.  Seemed to work (i.e.
>   it only let me have two trade routes).

I have tested it more thoroughly, and it now (1) gives me lots of
warnings about the CM getting confused, (2) makes the CM think
that the city is getting huge amounts of trade.

Server-side, still no visible problems; the problem is client-side.

To debug client-side, it'd be handy to have the 'trade routes' tab
back.  It disappeared about when we switched to gtk 2.4