Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10201) PATCH: generator characteristics evolution,

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10201) PATCH: generator characteristics evolution, best handled temperature and relief.
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 01:39:16 -0700

Le ven 24/09/2004 à 09:19, Mateusz Stefek a écrit :

> > [mburda - Thu Sep 23 21:44:07 2004]:
>
> I mean this:
> You write:
>
> create_placed_map()
> foo()
> bar()
> destroy_placed_map()
>
> I prefer this:
>
> placed_map = create_placed_map()
> foo()
> bar(placed_map)
> destroy_placed_map(placed_map)

mmm
i understand this, but placed was done in a another tiket wath is
already committed! we can rethink the placed maps system, in a more
object like.
 perconally i prefer

make_huts extend placed_map: ...

but this is not the right lang! ;-)

this is a good question, mapgenerator is a very commplex thing where
speed is not the first goal, we can do it in c++, or even in java.

> --
> mateusz
>
> Anyway
> I'm not taking this ticket, because I'm moving on monday and won't have
> much time in the near future. It will also take some time before I will
> have the Internet connection installed.

Not worry!
Marcelo