Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: obsolete units, cma

Cc: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: obsolete units, cma
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:32:06 -0400

Christian Knoke wrote:
On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 11:44:37AM -0400, Jason Dorje Short wrote:

Christian Knoke wrote:

Also, it is not possible to activate CMA for Mar del Plata: "CMA has changed
mulitiple times ..."

Huh?  There is no Mar del Plata in this savegame.

Not yet. Build it (or the same city with another name) with the settler NE
of Big Mound. :=)

There are several settlers up there. The obvious one was the one on the peninsula. But when I build a city here there are no problems.

  http://freeciv.org/~jdorje/cma.png

Can you give exact steps to reproduce it? This is the kind of problem we see from time to time but have never been able to track down.

jason