[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7127) [FS] chatline

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7127) [FS] chatline
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:20:09 -0800

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 03:30:25AM -0800, Raimar Falke wrote:

[ I changing the subject line since there are too many mails on this ]
[ subject. ]

> It is now fully configurable.
>
> Two versions:
> http://freeciv.org/~rfalke/fs3_pics/oog-big-red.png
> http://freeciv.org/~rfalke/fs3_pics/oog-small-orange.png
>
> For the last one the config file is attached.

I have now also finished the chatline. A simple version which pops up
when you press Return (I will use Enter for new turn). It sends the
content when you press Return a second time. Escape closes the
chatline. Missing is a history.

Pictures: http://freeciv.org/~rfalke/fs3_pics/chatline/

Attached is the config file for the pictures.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Wenn ihr nicht sofort verschwindet, machen wir euch fertig."

[input]
x = 50
y = 200
width = 540
height = 100
align="center"

text-color="#0000ff"
text-background="#ddddff"
text-size=15
text-font="verdana.ttf"
text-antialias=0
text-outline-width=0

# in percent
transparency=30

[output]
x = 0
y = 0
width = 300
height = 200

text-color="#000000"
text-size=10
text-font="verdana.ttf"
text-antialias=0
text-outline-width=0

# text is padded by this amount of pixel at each side
padding=5

# in msec
delay=5000

# in percent