[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Python?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Python?
From: Horn Gábor <Horn.Gabor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 13:05:07 -0800

Hi!

Brandon wrote:
> But my project isn't going to be Freeciv.  Freeciv is just starter code.
> Hopefully good starter code, or this is a no go.

Brandon replied:
> If this Ocean Mars thing is GPL'd, I sincerely wish you the best of
> luck,

It is not, and never will be, GPL'd or any other kind of open source
license.  Does that change your wishes?  Is that how you feel about Civ
II and III?

My question:
These will be 2 different projects right?

bye, hirisov

ps.: i don't wanna repeat the vaporware thing, but yes i'm interested
too what you actually did. Till now you haven't send code, your homepage
is empty, i nowhere could found  any concrete thing you managed or
coded. Well, in fact i'm not that much interested. Let's see what you'll
actually do :) And of course good luck for it.