[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7113) some update to a new homepage plan

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7113) some update to a new homepage plan
From: "Horn Gábor" <Horn.Gabor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:15:13 -0800

Hi Per!

I'm willing to migrate ALL the content of the current webpage. Articles,
news, everyhting. It's now a matter of time. Currenlty eneg does it
mainly, and it's a big work alone. Seems yesterday we could finalize the
specs of the article engine, (it will be easy to edit and maintain
articles, news, faq and everything that generated dinamically on a
secure web based interface, and i also try to ease the work of
translators). When the migration done, we can think together what else
new function/service in the homepage would be useful either for the
gamers (i have soime idea about it) and the developers (is there
anything u miss from the current homepage or saw working somewhere else
and think might be good for us too?).

bye, hirisov

ps.: if anybody wanna help in migrating the content (it only needs some
spare time and knowledge of HTML) please let  me know, i create an
account for him for the admin pages.