[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7113) some update to a new homepage plan

To: Horn.Gabor@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7113) some update to a new homepage plan
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:00:56 -0800

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 02:52:45AM -0800, Horn Gábor wrote:

> Hi Raimar!
>

> Currently it works for the mainly tournament players. Registaration
> part is not ready yet in the new design, but it is available under
> http://pubserver.freeciv.org/~hirisov/register.phtml . It should be
> usable later for auth on pubserver games too, as it uses the same
> database.

I see. Still needs some info at the front-page however IMHO.

> If interested why tournament needs registartion/login, u
> can find that under
> http://pubserver.freeciv.org/~hirisov/index.phtml?ac=tourny&value=details
> . Eg now if u click on a name in the tourny table, (try mine) u can
> see the availability dates too for the player when he can/can't
> play. The page (well the engine:) will be i18n capable, so it can
> provide the content in the users' preferred language. The account
> should store the language preference too.

We learn here that Pille has a "right computer". Does this mean that
there are wrong computers?

Good work Hirisov. I'm really glad to see that someone takes over the
website after Reinier's and Paul's time dried up. You are setting a
different emphasis with the tournament. But this is ok.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  "With a PC, I always felt limited by the software available.