[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Python?

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Python?
From: Raimar Falke <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 14:50:04 +0100

On Sat, Nov 22, 2003 at 01:21:48PM +0000, Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> > If there are any other alternatives please tell me.
>
> C#?
>
> It does look good.

Yes it does. But we all know that there is a catch. There is always one :(

I'm really waiting for the java guys to adopt the "compile into native
binary" thing from C#. gcj can do it but only made the my program
faster by a factor of 2.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on tape somewhere."