[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3489) Patch to add new generator

To: jjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3489) Patch to add new generator
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:29:07 -0700

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 02:16:13PM -0700, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, jjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Updating patch to add peninsula generator 6 to the current CVS.
> > No code changes required.  I would appreciate feedback on this patch
> > and I believe it is ready to be added to cvs.
>
> Personally, I do not like the idea of having this patch in CVS.  It's way
> too artificial for my tastes.  But I am willing to shift the
> responsibility to the Design Board.

The design board already has voted for inclusion.
Not bad to have another map option.

But it is clear matter that it must work reliable enough in the maps it
produces (or fall back to another generator), and doesn't crash. This is a
technical issue.

Christian

--
Christian Knoke          * * *          http://www.cknoke.de