[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5122) Building requirement for techs

To: remi.bonnet@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5122) Building requirement for techs
From: "John Wheeler" <jdwheeler42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:52:08 -0700

--- Michael Mielke <michael@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Do consider, only 18% of people responding to the
> > recent poll (
> > http://www.freeciv.org/poll.phtml?num=112 ) did
> not
> > want a more detailed game.
>
> Would you mind defining detailed?  From my
> understanding detailed can mean
> almost anything unless more greatly defined.

Well, I can't speak for the others answering the poll,
but I'd like to see
1.) Extended trading (like Colonization, Serf City, or
Railroad Tycoon)
2.) Important persons (like Railroad Tycoon or
Colonization)
3.) More varied AI through scripting.

I realize, each of these is a major project, but hey,
AI diplomacy was a major project, too, and I'm pretty
happy with it.

++JohnWheeler